Join the Tolleson Team
Tolleson is looking for a Senior Designer to join our growing team. With direction from our Creative Directors and Principal, you will take the lead in developing brand systems and visual identities. You are a “big picture” person who has deep experience creating comprehensive branding programs and you’ve got the portfolio to back it up. You are an experienced graphic designer with strong typography skills. A firm understanding of traditional design principles and strong corporate identity work is key. You are detail-oriented, process-friendly and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously across disciplines. In addition, you’ll be leading and mentoring junior to mid-level designers.
We pride ourselves on being effective communicators and presenters (both internally and to clients), so we expect that you will be strong in that regard, too. Being collaborative, ready to have influence and excited to work in a cross-functional setting to envision and iterate concepts is a must.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a top agency or creative studio setting
- Stellar portfolio highlighting comprehensive branding programs across a wide range of applications
- Effective communicator, can present ideas and concepts clearly
- Client-facing experience and strong business acumen a must
- Excellent project management skills, self-directed with very high attention to detail
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Core graphic design skills a must; must be able to execute and produce high quality visual design
- Clear understanding of website usability best practices and design standards
- Nice to have: CINEMA 4D and Adobe After Effects experience
Tolleson is a full-service creative agency based in San Francisco. For over 30 years, we’ve been in the business of creating, maintaining and evolving brands. We work with clients big and small, new and old, in industries ranging from farming to fashion.
The studio is driven by the belief that the best work is rooted in clear thinking and rich storytelling, culminating in brand experiences that connect on a deeply personal level. At heart, we are problem-solvers, able to make sense of complexity and take stock of the possibilities. No matter the discipline, we deliver the highest quality creative thinking and visual executions at every stage of a project.
When you work at Tolleson you will join a team of people who love what they do. We take our work seriously, but always keep the mood light. We are a collaborative bunch, always looking to have fun as well as a good laugh. In addition to nurturing a spirited and supportive environment, we offer a great benefits package and competitive pay.
To apply, send an email with your resume and portfolio.