Join the Tolleson Team
We’re looking for a full-time Project Manager whose main function will be to serve as liaison between account managers, clients, our studio, and external partners, across a variety of print and interactive projects. Minimum 3-5 years project management experience in design or creative production required, experience in digital production a plus.
The Project Manager will help the Account Management team provide excellent client service across varying accounts and project types.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of multiple projects:
- Monitor, track and report on project deliverables to ensure adherence to project plans
- Assisting in the definition of project scope
- Tracking project budgets and job costs
- Managing and updating schedules
- Timely and accurate status reporting to the Design and Account Teams; responsive in all communications with clients as well as internal team
- Participate in meetings at the operational and project level (internal- and client-facing)
- Function as a liaison keeping all parties aware of overall risk and impact on projects in order to facilitate management decisions at the earliest possible time.
- Identify resources and/or schedule conflicts
- Monitor projects for change in scope
- Produce/maintain detailed project schedules utilizing TeamGantt or other project tools and techniques to successfully manage projects
- The Project Manager will need to exhibit fantastic communication skills; both verbal and written, and most importantly, the ability to listen well
- Passionate about your work and possess a positive, can-do attitude;
- Ability to work and problem solve independently, while still communicating important details to internal teams
- Organized, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Adept at juggling deadlines, competing priorities, and working under pressure
- Diplomacy, problem solving, and resourcefulness.
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
- A familiarity with Mac, and comfort using cloud-based business and collaboration tools such as Google Suite, Slack, and various other project management and workflow tools. A working knowledge of FileMaker Pro and Adobe CS products is a plus;
- Outstanding estimating, budgeting and scheduling skills
- An understanding of the phases and activities of website development, including IA, wireframing, prototyping, development, asset production and QA
- Awareness of and general familiarity with common Content Management Systems such as CraftCMS, WordPress, and Drupal area STRONG plus.
We are a small, full-service creative brand agency with world-class talent and an impressive portfolio of global clients. We are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, and calm under pressure, with strong leadership and communication skills, strong team ethic, sense of humor, and the ability to learn quickly and adapt as you go.
To apply, please send an email with your resume (PDF or plain text) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “PROJECT MANAGER” in the subject line, or click on the link below.