Producing the Best
Tolleson is looking for a Production Artist to join our growing team. Taking direction from our Director of Production Services, you will contribute to and participate in the production process, supporting workflow and file preparation. You will be tasked with hands-on production encompassing typography, layout, photo editing/retouching and web assets, and will support production/manufacturing QC efforts to ensure the highest quality output. A firm understanding of internal and external communication, procedures, file building protocol and workflow is key, as is having a solid technical knowledge base.
The Production Artist will take an active role in helping to ensure client satisfaction, working efficiently under aggressive schedules and conditions of limited or incomplete information. Being resourceful, eager to learn and having a strong work ethic and a calm demeanor amid shifting priorities is a must. This is a great opportunity to take on new levels of responsibility and work on a vast array of projects across industries.
- 2-3 years production experience in an agency or creative studio setting
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience creating web assets using Photoshop and converting AI files to PSDs
- Skilled in building dummies, comping and mock-ups
- Technical knowledge of printing, manufacturing, advertising and web production files
- Working knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Flexible and able to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to deal with new and varied challenges involving high levels of complexity
- Creative problem solver and able to exercise independent judgment
- Strong ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proven fluency in English
Tolleson is a full-service creative agency based in San Francisco. For over 30 years, we’ve been in the business of creating, maintaining and evolving brands. We work with clients big and small, new and old, in industries ranging from farming to fashion.
The studio is driven by the belief that the best work is rooted in clear thinking and rich storytelling, culminating in brand experiences that connect on a deeply personal level. At heart, we are problem-solvers, able to make sense of complexity and take stock of the possibilities. No matter the discipline, we deliver the highest quality creative thinking and visual executions at every stage of a project.
When you work at Tolleson you will join a team of people who love what they do. We take our work seriously, but always keep the mood light. We are a collaborative bunch, always looking to have fun as well as a good laugh. In addition to nurturing a spirited and supportive environment, we offer a great benefits package and competitive pay.
To apply, send an email with your resume and portfolio.