Join the Tolleson Team
Interactive Design Intern
Tolleson is looking for an Interactive Design Intern to work full-time in our San Francisco studio for Summer 2018.
We are looking for a student with strong UX and UI design skills and understanding of design principles and best practices. If selected, you will be expected to work collaboratively and creatively with the Tolleson team across various design disciplines. You will be exposed to many aspects of the interactive design process over the course of your internship and gain experiences in the following areas: user research, information architecture, user experience and interface design, interactive prototyping, implementing design iterations and digital production.
You will be appointed a design mentor to help acclimate you to the studio. The mentor is available at all times to for questions, feedbacks and advices. You will report directly to them throughout the internship while working collaboratively with other designers and managers.
Intern candidates must
• Show a stellar portfolio highlighting interactive projects
• Have excellent typographic skills
• Be able to communicate effectively
• Work collaboratively with others
• Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Be passionate about their craft
• Have fundamental knowledge of visual and ux design principles and best practices
• Be open to work across various design disciplines
• Feel comfortable working in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
• Be willing to adapt other design and prototyping processes
• Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM
• Paid position
• Submit your applications before May 27.
• Interview process starts from May 1 to May 30
• Selection will be made by Jun 1
Tolleson is a full-service creative agency based in San Francisco. For over 30 years, we’ve been in the business of creating, maintaining and evolving brands. We work with clients big and small, new and old, in industries ranging from farming to fashion.
The studio is driven by the belief that the best work is rooted in clear thinking and rich storytelling, culminating in brand experiences that connect on a deeply personal level. At heart, we are problem-solvers, able to make sense of complexity and take stock of the possibilities. No matter the discipline, we deliver the highest quality creative thinking and visual executions at every stage of a project.
When you work at Tolleson you will join a team of people who love what they do. We take our work seriously, but always keep the mood light. We are a collaborative bunch, always looking to have fun as well as a good laugh. In addition to nurturing a spirited and supportive environment, we offer a great benefits package and competitive pay.
To apply, send an email with your resume and portfolio.